Monday, July 27, 2009

Almost there . . .

Kev begins the 1st day of the bar at 8:15 in the morning tomorrow. Everybody wish him and the rest of the future lawyers luck! Today he's studying, and I've started packing (3 boxes and one crate of books and still two whole sets of bookshelves to go) - going a bit faster than I thought it would, I'm going to have to slow down if I want to have something to do while everyone is test taking. I will say, even though this early retirement thing is great, we're both looking forward to Brent getting in tonight because it means everyone is that much closer to being done with the test and then we can all enjoy ourselves on Thursday afternoon - not to mention that we missed him at the Fox all Summer!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Kevin! On your engagement, the Europe trip, taking the bar.... everything! Sounds like life is good. :) I found your blog off facebook, btw. Well have an amazing trip! -Lauren (Wells)

    ReplyDelete